Barb Bloink at firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a waiting list for the 2020 season.
Please contact at email above for details.
Pool opens Memorial Day weekend!
Payments can be made to BHAC using Visa or Mastercard
BHAC Frequently Asked Membership Questions
- How do I go about joining the BHAC? Contact Barb Bloink at The BHAC, 18157 Beverly Road, Beverly Hills, MI 48025. Please include all contact information. Name, address, phone, email, spouse and kids names if any. My email is email@example.com . There is a $25.00 fee to be placed on the waiting list. Membership changes are processed year round. When a current member terminates & a membership becomes available, it will be offered to the next person on the list with preference given to Beverly Hills residents (we are bound legally by a deed that states for every 10 membership openings, 9 have to be offered to Beverly residents first).
- What is the cost to join the club? The fees for 2019 are as follows: Membership Equity $1050 (refundable to you when you leave the club & your spot is sold), Non-refundable initiation fee of $850, & $690.00 for annual dues.
- Is there a payment plan? Yes, payment plans are available for initial membership expenses.
- How long can I stay on the waiting list and keep my spot? Two years or declining a membership twice , whichever comes first. Once a spot is offered to you, the potential member can pass & remain on the list keeping their spot for one year. If the member declines again the following year or gets asked in the same year for an August membership, they will be dropped from the list or added to the bottom. Not responding to an invitation email also gets you dropped from the list.
- If I can’t get in during the current season, can you add me to the August waiting list? There is no separate August waiting list, only a resident and non-resident list. By the end of July we will contact those eligible for a special August Membership only. It is not a full membership. It is only $300 and should the member join the following year, $100 goes towards the full membership fee. Again, if you decline the invitation, that counts as declining a membership.
- How many times can I get an August membership? Only once. If you were an August member, and you get asked the following year to become a full member but decline, you lose the $100 and are added to the bottom of the wait list.